The Prophet ﷺ
Reported by Abu Hurairah
[Muslim - Riyad us Saliheen, Chapter 185, 1028]
10 ways that we can brighten up our Iman starting from today:
1. Recognise and Repent
2. Perform Salah Regularly
3. Qur’anic Recitations
4. Engage in Dzikr
5. Voluntary Fasting
6. Carrying out Good Deeds
7. Remembering Death
8. Gaining knowledge
9. Making much dua (supplication)
10. Having Trust in Allah.
ASSALAMU ALAIKUM..brothers and sisters
The Holy Prophet (SAW) Said:
1) Four things that make your body sick:
a) Excessive talking
b) Excessive sleeping
c) Excessive eating and
d) Excessive meeting other people
2) Four things that destroy the body:
b) Sorrow (Sadness/Grief)
d) Sleeping late in the night
3) Four things that take away the nur & happiness from your face:
b) Being disrespectful / impudent (insisting on something wrong knowingly)
c) Arguing without adequate knowledge & Information.
d) Excessive immorality (doing something wrong without fear).
4) Four things that increase the nur of face & its happiness:
c) Generosity (being kind)
d) To be helpful to others without he/she asking for that.
5) Four things that stop the Rizq (Sustenance) :
a) Sleeping in the morning (from Fajr to sunrise) b) Not Performing Namaz or Ir-regular in Prayers
c) Laziness / Idleness
d) Treachery / Dishonesty
6) Four things that bring / increase the Rizq:
a) Staying up in the night for prayers.
b) Excessive Repentance
c) Regular Charity
d) Zikr (Remembrance of Allah / God).
The Holy Prophet (SAW), Also said to communicate to others even if it’s just one Verse (Ayaah) & this one verse will stand on the Day of Judgment for intercession
The Holy Prophet (SAW) said, Stop doing everything during the Azaan, even reading the Quran, the person who talks during the Azaan will not be able to say the Kalima E Shahada on his/her death bed….
Allahumma- inni- ala- Zikr-ika -wa Shuk-rika wa husni-Ibaadatik
A very powerful Dua’a has been sent to you. Imagine if 1000 people read it just because of you. Jazakallah. BECAUSE ONLY you will seek goodnesss.
Our Holy Prophet (SAW) has said..
- Black Seed is the cure to every illness
- Vinegar; if present in any household, that house will never become poor
- Olive is a cure to 76 illnesses
- Zam Zam is also the cure to every illness
- Every pomegranate seed has a drop of water from Jannat (SubhanAllah)
- A house which has dates (Khajoor) will never remain hungry
Please forward- Sadqa-e-Jaaria.